Hanoi (2N) || Ha Long Bay (1N) || Da Nang (2N) || Ho Chi Minh City (2N)
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing double/twin room
- Pickups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- Boat cruises as specified in the program
- All Ha Long Bay boats will be fully licensed and comply with current safety regulations
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available, and full board on the boat in Halong Bay
Discover the Best of Vietnam with this 8 Day Escorted Tour
Explore the cultural and natural highlights of Vietnam on this comprehensive tour that takes you to its most popular destinations. Spend time in both the north and south regions and experience the contrasts between the bustling cities and scenic countryside.
Hanoi (2N) – Begin your tour in the capital city of Hanoi, a cultural melting pot with its Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Temple of Literature. Absorb the local atmosphere while strolling through the narrow streets lined with shops, cafes and street food.
Ha Long Bay (1N) – Travel to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its spectacular limestone islands jutting out of the emerald waters. Spend a night on a traditional junk boat and wake up to breathtaking scenery.
Da Nang (2N) – Fly to the central city of Da Nang located on the coast of the East Sea. Visit the Cham Museum housing fine sculptures and the dramatic Marble Mountains. Enjoy the sandy beaches and relax after the boat cruise.
Ho Chi Minh City (2N) – Fly south to vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon. Wander through bustling districts like Ben Thanh Market and the Reunification Palace. See the poignant Cu Chi Tunnels used by Viet Cong soldiers.
This well-crafted itinerary offers the perfect blend of cultural immersion, natural wonders and leisure time. Discover the essence of Vietnam through its diverse locales and rich history on this memorable tour package.
Hanoi City Tour (Full Day)
– Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and admire the preserved body of Vietnam’s most famous leader
– See the elegant One Pillar Pagoda built in 1049 resting on a single pillar emerging from a lotus pond
– Wander through the Old Quarter and shop for silk, handicrafts and street food
– Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake in the heart of the city and learn about the legend of the magical sword
Ha Long Bay Cruise (Overnight)
– Board a traditional junk boat fitted with comfortable en-suite cabins
– Cruise through the spectacular seascape dotted with over 3,000 limestone islands and islets
– Swim and kayak in the emerald waters surrounded by towering rock formations
– Enjoy an seafood lunch prepared with fresh local ingredients
– Watch the sunset over the bay from the sundeck
Marble Mountains (Full Day)
– Hike through the five caves carved with Buddhist sanctuaries and statues of Buddhas
– Admire the intricate stonework and carvings inside Thien Cung, Duyen Hai and Hang En caves
– Take in panoramic views of the East Sea and countryside from the summit
– Browse for marble handicrafts, souvenirs and learn about local stone carving techniques
Cu Chi Tunnels (Half Day)
– Go underground into the narrow tunnels used as hiding spots during the Vietnam War
– See ingenious booby traps and learn how villagers sustained the Viet Cong’s guerrilla warfare
– Witness re-enactments of daily life in the tunnels including hidden trap doors
– Spot wildlife like snakes and spiders in the lush surroundings
- Other international flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners, except as specified
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Camera fees (if any)
Hanoi Arrival: – Half-Day City Tour. Overnight Stay At Hanoi
- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi
- Meet your local guide and transfer to your hotel
- In the afternoon we will start exploring Hanoi by visiting the famous Train Street
- Next, we will visit Ba Dinh Square, the biggest square in Hanoi that houses the Complex of Ho
Chi Minh alongside
- There you will visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilts, and his sh
- We will also visit the Japanese-style one-pillar Pagoda
- Further, you will visit Tran Quoc Pagoda located on a small peninsula on the East side of the
dazzling West Lake, which is the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi with a history line of more than
Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi – Lunch On A Local Food Cruise.
Overnight Stay in Hanoi.
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of
Vietnam’s most popular tourist destinations.
- Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Marina, check-in for a 4-hours day cruise.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on a traditional Vietnamese junk boat through the limestone cliffs and
emerald waters of the bay.
- Stop to explore some of the many caves and grottoes that dot the bay, and enjoy a delicious
seafood lunch on board.
- Return to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
- Overnight stay at Hanoi
Hanoi – Flight To Da Nang. Overnight Stay At Da Nang
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your ight to Da Nang.
- Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel(The normal check-in time is 14:00-15:00)
- Spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Overnight stay at Da Nang.
Da Nang – Marble Mountain Tour – Hoi An Ancient Town – Lantern
Boat On Hoai River (B)
- Post Breakfast at the hotel, get ready for an interesting day.
- At 9:00 am we will board our transfers to visit Marble Mountains.
- We will climb the Thuy Son (water mountain) by the carved stone stairs to reach the top and
enjoy the panoramic country views.
- Then visit one of the most beautiful cave temples in Da Nang – the Huyen Khong cave.
- Next, we will visit the ancient pagodas located in this water mountain – the Tam Thai and the
Lingh Ung pagodas.
- As we enter the main cave, you will be amazed by the beautiful Cham Buddha sitting under the
natural shaft of light.
Da Nang – Ba Na Hill – Da Nang. Overnight Stay At Da Nang
- After breakfast, travel to Ba Na Hill, a French-inspired hill station that offers stunning views of
the surrounding mountains and coast.
- Ride the world’s longest cable car to the top of the hill, and explore the various attractions,
including the Golden Bridge, Fantasy Park, and Linh Ung Pagoda
- Enjoy activities and games in Fantasy Park.
- Late afternoon, take the cable car back to the foothill.
- Return to Da Nang in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Da Nang
Da Nang To Saigon: A Day At Leisure
- After having your breakfast at the hotel we will board our transfers to the
- From Danang airport, we will take a ight to Ho Chi Minh City also called Saigo, located in the
South of Vietnam.
- On reaching Ho Chi Minh airport you will be welcomed by the local tour guide who will also
transfer you to downtown.
- Check-in to your hotel and day at leisure
- Overnight stay in Saigon.
Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – Free Afternoon. Overnight Stay At
- After breakfast, take a morning drive to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of underground tunnels
used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Explore the tunnels and learn about their history and significance.
- Crawl into a short section of the tunnels to experience the narrowness and heat inside.
- Return to Saigon.
- Enjoy free time in the afternoon for leisure or sightseeing/shopping around the town.
- Overnight in Saigon.
- After breakfast, check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- We hope you enjoy your trip to Vietnam!