Glimpse Of Himachal
2 N Shimla | 3 N Manali | 1 N Tosh | 1 N Kasol
- Assistance upon arrival
- Accommodation on all places above mentioned
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- All Sightseeing
- Flexible check in and check out
- All Tours and Transfers on private basis
Tour type :
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
- Any Airfare or Rail Fare
- Meals not mentioned
- Airport Taxes
- Any Cost of Personal Nature
- Any camera fees, guide charges.
- Any cost not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
- 5% GST